Here are Angel Entertainment's Helpful Hints for selecting music for your special day!
Factors to consider when searching for entertainment:
- What is the theme or feel for my event?
- What are my personal musical preferences?
- What is my budget?
- Is there a family/ethnic tradition?
- What are the guidelines of my event facility?
Criteria for judging entertainers:
- Sample recordings (Angel Entertainment provides online samples for most artists on this Website)
- Song list
- Client comments
- Contract terms
- Arrival and set up times
- Cancellation policy
- What kind of back up is provided for an emergency?
- Don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Call in a week before your event to go over instructions.
- Provide driving instructions.
- Give each event professional a list of the other vendors and the day's agenda.
- Food and/or beverage is appreciated on longer engagements, tips are optional.
- Speak with your officiant before your discuss music with your musician. Most musicians are very versatile. The demo tape is not the whole picture.
- Use your instincts, be comfortable with your choice!
Still worried? Don't be!
- We carefully screen all entertainers before we agree to represent them, insuring that you are hiring time proven professionals.
- We can help you clarify your needs.
- We can help educate you on budget, musicians strengths and weaknesses.
- We can help you plan the overall agenda and timing of events.
- We can save you valuable time, money, and energy.